Coatings manufacturers require specialized technology and business tools to stay competitive in an ever changing marketplace. Here are some of those tools provided by CRGI:
- A full array of paint testing in our ISO 17025 accredited laboratory. See our scope of accreditation!
- The GREEN WISE® certification program for testing and certifying member products according to environmentally responsible standards. This includes a royalty-free license to use the GREEN WISE mark on labels and marketing copy.
- Cooperative R&D projects on raw material evaluations, worldwide product benchmarking (often more that 100 products are evaluated), and paint formulation optimization. All members receive these reports.
- Private project work for members, including paint testing (only the member submitting the project receives the report)
- A secure members-only website with online problem solving, a searchable archives, and an international raw materials technical database
- Face-to-face information sharing through
- Technical Directors Meetings twice per year, with roundtable discussions on pre-announced topics
- Manufacturing Conferences every 2-3 years, which include an in-depth tour of a member’s plant
- Sales and Marketing Conferences every 2-3 years
- Board of Directors Meetings where the CEOs and General Managers meet once per year to share best business practices.